Live Music Venue Insurance
Live music is one of the most enjoyable events around, and the biggest stars can draw in crowds that can exceed tens of thousands of people.
Hosting smaller scale live music in your local area still comes with inherent risks, so you'll want your insurance to offer that peace of mind and protection your venue will need.
We understand the intricate details that are needed in any live music venue insurance policy, and we know that any business involved in the events industry can find it challenging to find policies that meet all their requirements. That's where our expert advisors can help - they will work alongside you, gaining a clear understanding of what you need to create a bespoke insurance policy that gives your event the protection it needs.
Our live music venue insurance policies are chosen to suit you, and our team will make sure you have considered potential losses of rental income after an incident and cover for any unoccupied periods, as well as the risk of subsidence or damage to contents.
As a leading independent insurance broker, we have access to a wide variety of insurance products that can be tailored to suit your specific requirements, which means you only pay for cover that you need. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
Our live music venue insurance has been designed with a number of helpful features to benefit landlords and property owners so please contact us for your free quotation and further details.
Benefits of our Live Music Venue Insurance include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
- £10,000 landlords contents cover
- Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
- Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
- Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your live music venue insurance, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
- Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
- Free access to online risk management services
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting