If you’re looking to arrange property insurance for a supermarket that you rent out to tenants, our expert property team will be able to help.
Here at A&T Property, we have specialist property advisers that deal exclusively with the property sector. They work with a number of landlords who own supermarket sites and buildings of all different sizes that are based across the UK.
We are a leading independent insurance broker, which means we are not tied to any one insurer so have access to a wide variety of property insurance products that can be tailored to suit your specific requirements, which means you only pay for cover that you need. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
Our dedicated team will work with you to gain a clear understanding of your needs and put together an insurance package that gives you complete protection and peace of mind. They will advise you on any additional covers that may be overlooked, for example, insurance for unoccupied property and loss of rental income.
In addition to buildings insurance to cover the structure of the property, we also ensure that your liability as a property owner is included so our policy automatically includes property owner’s liability cover up to £10 million. We also include cover for landlord’s contents in common parts of the building as part of the policy.
Our supermarket insurance has been designed with a number of helpful features to benefit landlords and property owners, so please contact us for your free quotation and further details.
Benefits of our Supermarket Insurance include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
- £10,000 landlords contents cover
- Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
- Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
- Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your supermarket insurance, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
- Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
- Free access to online risk management services
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting