Religious Buildings Insurance
If you’re looking to arrange property insurance for a religious building, our expert team of insurance advisers will be able to help.
Here at Alan & Thomas, we have a specialist team that deal exclusively with religious organisations to help them arrange their buildings and liabilities insurance programme. They work with a wide variety of religious organisations and can insure Churches, Gurdwaras / Sikh Temples, Mosques, Hindu Temples, Monastries and Synagogues.
As a leading independent broker – not tied to any one insurer – we have access to a wide variety of insurance products for religious buildings that can be tailored to suit your specific requirements, which means you only pay for cover that's relevant. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
Insuring your buildings is not just about covering you in case of fire, flood or everyday mishaps that could cause expensive claims. Our dedicated team will work with you to gain a clear understanding of your needs and design an insurance package that gives you complete protection and peace of mind.
Our religious buildings insurance has been designed with a number of helpful features to benefit property owners, so please contact us for your free quotation and further details.
Benefits of our religious buildings insurance can include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
- £10,000 landlords contents cover
- Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
- Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
- Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your religious buildings insurance, please call us on 01202 754946 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
- Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
- Free access to online risk management services
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting