Gurdwaras / Sikh Temples
Here at Alan and Thomas, we have an expert team of insurance advisers that look after the insurance needs of Gurdwaras / Sikh Temples across the UK. Working closely with their leaders to get to know how their Temple operates, we create custom made insurance programmes tailored to their individual needs and are on hand to offer advice at all times.
We understand the wide ranging nature and differing sizes of Gurdwaras, and the role they play in Sikhism for worship, prayer, the pursuit of spiritual wisdom, and in offering hospitality to all. Whether large or small, we know from first-hand experience that each Gurdwara is unique.
We want to protect your overall goals and appreciate the unique role Sikh Temples play in the local community. As today’s culture changes and Sikh Temples become more involved in diverse and community-based activities, this can inevitably lead to an increase in exposure to many different types of risk.
From feeding those who visit the Gurdwara, through to educational programmes, and the hosting of special events our experienced and knowledgeable advisers can help you find appropriate cover from the UK’s leading insurers of Gurdwaras, that meets your individual needs.
Benefits of our Insurance for Gurdwaras / Sikh Temples include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
- £10,000 landlords contents cover
- Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
- Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
- Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Gurdwara / Sikh Temple insurance, please call us on 01202 754946 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
- Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
- Free access to online risk management services
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting