Hindu Temples Insurance
Here at Alan and Thomas, we have an expert team of insurance advisers that look after the insurance needs of Hindu Temples. Working closely with their leaders to get to know how their temple operates, we can create custom made insurance programmes tailored to their individual needs, and we are on hand to offer advice at all times.
We understand the wide ranging nature and differing sizes of Hindu Temples, but all with a common emphasis on them being places of transcendence, pilgrimage and sacred space. Whether large or small, we know from first-hand experience that each Hindu Temple is unique. We want to protect what you value most and appreciate the unique role Hindu Temples play in the local community. As today’s culture changes and the activities you undertake expand, this can inevitably lead to an increase in exposure to many different types of risk.
Our experienced and knowledgeable advisers can help you find appropriate cover from the UK’s leading insurers of Hindu Temples that meets your individual needs.
Benefits of our Insurance for Hindu Temples include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
- £10,000 landlords contents cover
- Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
- Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
- Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Hindu Temples Insurance, please call us on 01202 754946 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
- Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
- Free access to online risk management services
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting