Here at Alan and Thomas, we have a dedicated team of insurance advisers that look after the insurance needs of monasteries. Working closely with their leaders to get to know how their monastery operates, our team can create customised insurance programmes tailored to their individual needs and are on hand to offer advice at all times.
We understand the wide range of spiritual traditions that continue to shape the life of monasteries in the UK, and we know from first-hand experience that that each monastery is unique. We want to protect your overall goals and appreciate the unique role monasteries play both in their communities, and within the wider Christian Church.
As today’s culture changes and monasteries potentially branch out into new areas of community service, advice, or even retail, this can inevitably lead to an increase in exposure to many different types of risk. Our experienced and knowledgeable advisers can help you find appropriate cover from the UK’s leading insurers of monasteries to ensure you are properly covered for all eventualities.
Benefits of our Insurance for Monasteries include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
- £10,000 landlords contents cover
- Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
- Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
- Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Monasteries Insurance, please call us on 01202 754946 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
- Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
- Free access to online risk management services
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting