Block of Flats Insurance
If you’re looking to arrange property insurance for a block of flats, including houses converted into flats and large purpose built blocks, which you rent out to tenants, our expert property team will be able to help.
Here at A&T Property, our specialist property insurance team operate exclusively within the property sector. They work with a large number of landlords and property owners whose property portfolios all differ in terms of size, type and location.
As a leading independent insurance broker – not tied to any one insurer – we have access to a wide variety of residential property insurance products for blocks of flats that can be tailored to suit your specific needs, which means you only pay for cover that's relevant. The policy can be arranged for the freeholder, leaseholder or management company. We provide a free no obligation review and quotation to see if we can save you money.
Having residential landlord insurance for your block of flats in place is not just about covering you in case of fire, flood or everyday mishaps that could lead to expensive claims. Our expert team will work with you to gain a clear understanding of your requirements and put together an insurance programme that gives you complete protection and peace of mind. They’ll also highlight the importance of considering having cover in place for potential losses of rental income after an incident and cover for any unoccupied periods, as well as the risk of subsidence or damage to contents.
In addition to buildings insurance to cover the structure of the block, we also ensure that your liability as a property owner is included so our policy automatically includes property owner’s liability cover up to £10 million. We also include cover for landlord’s contents in common parts of the building as part of the policy, as well as employer’s liability cover.
Our block of flats insurance for landlords has been designed with a number of helpful features to benefit landlords and property owners, so please contact us for your free quotation and further details.
Benefits of our Block of Flats Insurance include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
- £10,000 landlords contents cover
- Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
- Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
- Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your block of flats insurance, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
- Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
- Free access to online risk management services
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting