If you’re a buy-to-let landlord looking to arrange insurance cover for one or multiple residential properties, our expert property team will be able to help.
Here at A&T Property, our specialist advisers deal exclusively in the property sector and offer a personal service with a real understanding of property management. They work with a large number of buy-to-let landlords and property owners whose portfolios all differ in terms of size, type and location.
As a leading independent broker – not tied to any one insurer – we have access to a wide range of property insurance products that can be tailored to suit the requirements of today’s buy-to-let investors, which means you only pay for cover that's relevant. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
Buy-to-let property insurance is not just about covering you in case of fire, flood or everyday mishaps caused by tenants that could lead to expensive claims. Our expert team will work with you to gain a clear understanding of your requirements and put together an insurance programme that gives you complete protection and peace of mind. They’ll also bring to your attention the importance of considering cover for potential losses of rental income after an incident and cover for any unoccupied periods, as well as the risk of subsidence or damage to contents.
Our property insurance has been designed with a number of helpful features to benefit buy-to-let landlords and property owners, so please contact us for your free quotation and further details.
Benefits of our Buy-to-Let Insurance include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
- £10,000 landlords contents cover
- Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
- Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
For an informal discussion and a free buy-to-let property insurance quotation, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
- Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
- Free access to online risk management services
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting