Property Insurance
Tel: 01202 754900

Specialist residential and commercial property insurance brokers UK

>> >>House Insurance

Residential House Insurance

Whether you're an owner-occupier or a buy-to-let landlord looking to arrange property insurance for a residential house in the UK, our expert residential property team will be able to help.

Here at A&T Property, our specialist property insurance team work exclusively in the property sector. They deal with a large number of landlords and property owners whose property portfolios all differ in terms of size, type and location.

As a leading independent insurance broker – not tied to any one insurer – we have access to a wide variety of residential property insurance products for houses that can be tailored to suit your specific needs, which means you only pay for cover that's relevant. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can save you money.

Residential landlord insurance is not just about covering you in case of fire, flood or everyday mishaps caused by tenants that could lead to expensive claims. Our expert team will work with you to gain a clear understanding of your requirements and put together an insurance programme that gives you complete protection and peace of mind. They’ll also bring to your attention the importance of considering cover for potential losses of rental income after an incident and cover for any unoccupied periods, as well as the risk of subsidence or damage to contents.

In addition to buildings insurance to cover the structure of the house, we also ensure that your liability as a property owner is included so our policy automatically includes property owner’s liability cover up to £10 million. We also include cover for landlord’s contents in common parts of the building as part of the policy, as well as employer’s liability cover.

Our house insurance for residential landlords has been designed with a number of helpful features to benefit landlords and property owners, so please contact us for your free quotation and further details.

Benefits of our Residential House Insurance include:

  • Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
  • Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
  • Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
  • £10,000 landlords contents cover
  • Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
  • Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
  • Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
  • Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you

What next?

For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your residential house insurance, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.

Housing Associations Insurance

Listed Building Insurance

Call us to find out what cover you need
Which one is not a colour?

Why choose Alan & Thomas?
  • Free no obligation review and quotation
  • Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
  • Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
  • Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
  • In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
  • Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
  • Free access to online risk management services
  • Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status

* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting

Web Design & Development:
This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. By using our site you accept our Terms And Conditions and Privacy Policy. ×