Property Insurance for Housing Associations
Here at A&T Property, our expert property team advise housing associations across the UK on their insurance and risk management programmes to protect themselves, their properties and their tenants.
Our specialist advisers deal exclusively in the property sector and offer personal customer service with a real understanding of property management. They work with a large number of property owners whose property portfolios all differ in terms of size, type and location.
As a leading independent broker – not tied to any one insurer – we have access to a wide range of property insurance products that can be tailored to suit the specific needs of housing associations. We provide a free no obligation review and quote to see if we can better your current deal.
Having property insurance in place is not just about covering you in case of fire, flood or everyday mishaps caused by tenants that could lead to expensive claims. Our expert team will work with you to gain a clear understanding of your requirements and put together an insurance programme that gives you complete protection and peace of mind.
Our property insurance has been designed with a number of helpful features to benefit property owners, so please contact us for your free quotation and further details.
Benefits of our Property Insurance for Housing Associations include:
- Bespoke levels of buildings and contents cover
- Property owners' liability cover up to £10 million
- Employer’s liability cover up to £10 million
- £10,000 landlords contents cover
- Low policy excess of £250 and policy excess protection
- Optional covers available including unoccupied property and loss of rental income
- Dedicated loss recovery professional to deal with any significant claims on your behalf
- Legal Expenses - covers solicitors' fees and expenses, cost of barristers and witnesses, court costs and opponents' costs if awarded against you
For an informal discussion and a free property insurance quotation, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
- Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
- Free access to online risk management services
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting