Property Insurance
Tel: 01202 754900

Specialist residential and commercial property insurance brokers UK

>>Types of Cover

Types of Cover

Arranging insurance cover for your property can be a daunting task. As a landlord or property owner, you need to protect yourself, your property, your tenants and your contents. Here at A&T Property, we aim to make the process as easy as possible for you. Our expert advisers will guide you through the process every step of the way and will design a tailored insurance policy that meets your needs.

A number of different types of property insurance covers are listed below for your information.

If you have any questions or queries, we would be delighted to help you. Please call to speak to one of our advisers on 01202 754900.

Accidental Damage

Alternative Accommodation

Buildings Insurance

Contents insurance

Directors & Officers Liability

Employers’ Liability


Landlord Liability

Landlords Emergency Assistance

Legal Expenses

Loss Recovery

Loss of Rent

Malicious Damage by Tenants

Property Owners’ Liability

Rent Indemnity Guarantee


Unoccupied Property

Which one is not a colour?

Why choose Alan & Thomas?
  • Free no obligation review and quotation
  • Dedicated property insurance advisers to guide you through the process
  • Competitive premiums from leading UK property insurance providers
  • Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
  • In-house claims team to manage any claim for you
  • Payment of premium by monthly instalment available
  • Free access to online risk management services
  • Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status

* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2016 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting

Web Design & Development:
This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. By using our site you accept our Terms And Conditions and Privacy Policy. ×